Sunday, August 30, 2009

Thesis Characters

Hello all, here are my thesis characters as of right now. they'll probably change a bit but here's what I've got so far! let me know what you think, and as always crits are welcome, and i appreciate y'all's time!

Thanks,

-b

Here is the Hotel Guest character, I'd like to post my animatic, but i want to make sure and get more crit and get it a lot further along, that and i want honest critique come December, so I'm not sure if i will be posting that one.

Links for his head:

Three Quarter Head, Three Quarter Head Topology

Front Head, Front Head Topology

Side Head, Side Head topology


Links for the full body images:



Three Quarter, Three Quarter Topology

Front, Front Topology

Side, Side Topology

Back, Back Topology


Next is my Bellboy character, who's head i posted earlier, here are the caps of his body



Three Quarter, Three Quarter Topology

Front, Front Topology

Side, Side Topology

Back, Back Topology












And here is a size comparison for the characters:


No comments: