Friday, January 13, 2012

Just a couple Robot Drawings

Been really trying to find inspiration to draw more lately (and have succeeded somewhat)

Bots007

I know it's not much, but it's a start... Looking at the work of guys like Willie Real and Jake Parker just really gets my blood moving to draw again, doing whatever i can to glean a little knowledge, and not FORCE myself to practice and draw but to really want to do it again, to be even have the confidence to put pen to paper and not be embarrassed to show someone my sketch book, or my blog.

I think i've just been focusing way too much on how crappy my drawings were and not focusing on JUST FUCKIN DRAWING to improve myself, every once in a while it takes a good measure of "fuck it-ness" for me to just go for it, and do what i can to improve myself.

Either way, more to come, y'all hold me to it!

-b

No comments: